Clarity Capital Management (“us”, “we”, or “our”) respects your privacy as a visitor to its Site. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our services and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and control access to our website and associated services. By using this website, or signing up for our services, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
We are committed to protect the privacy of any and all personal information that we gather in the course of doing business, as defined by the Personal Information Protection and Electronic documents Act (PIPEDA), General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA) and The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
Any questions with regards to our policy should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect information for the sole purpose of providing services to clients and interested parties. We will not disclose any information about individual users. Any information provided by a client or prospective client to us is strictly confidential.
We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you, such as your email address, name, home or work address or telephone number. We may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites.
Information We Automatically Collect
There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Our website uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of our services or websites you visit.
Note: Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through our public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others. We do not read any of your private online communications.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the service
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To inform you of other products or services available from us and our affiliates
- To conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis of anonymous metrics so that we can improve our service
- To monitor the usage of our service
To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
We do not sell, rent nor lease our customer lists to third parties.You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails and other marketing communications by contacting us at email@example.com.
We do not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
We may share data with trusted partners to facilitate our services, to provide our services on our behalf, to perform service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our services are used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our services. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Disclosure Of Data
We may disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) comply with a legal obligation; (b) protect and defend our rights or property; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our users, or the public.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We secure your personal information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. The ways we do this include:
- Using encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive information such as credit card details;
- Having in place technical and organizational measures designed to ensure the ongoing integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services;
- Limiting physical access to our premises;
- Limiting access to the information we collect about you;
- Ensuring that we and our Business Partners have appropriate security safeguards to keep Personal Information secure;
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not target anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”) for use of our service. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
GDPR AND CCPA COMPLIANCE
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal information. If you wish to be informed about what personal information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at any time by sending an email with your request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Based on GDPR and CCPA, you have the following data subject rights. Please note that these rights are not absolute and in certain cases are subject to conditions as specified in applicable law:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. More specifically, under CCPA:
- The right to know what personal information is collected, used and shared, both as to the categories and specific pieces of personal information;
- The right to delete personal information held by us and by extension, a business’s service provider;
- The right to opt-out of sale of personal information. Please note that we do not sell, rent nor lease our customer personal information to third parties;
- The right to non-discrimination in terms of price or service when a consumer exercises a privacy right under CCPA.
- Other rights under GDPR:
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object to our processing of your personal information.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal information.
- You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal information.
We do not transmit personal data to ANY third party aside from the anonymous metrics sent to Google via the Google Analytics Platform, nor do we use this personal data for any reason outside the scope(s) listed within this policy.
We do not have a designated Data Protection Officer according to GDPR but requests for information that are on file can be forwarded to email@example.com. The designated respondent will process requests for any and all information the application has on file providing the requestor is the respective owner of such information and can prove themselves as such. We will confirm receipt of requests within 10 days. The GDPR, CCPA and industry standard to process these requests is one month, however we will make every effort to respond sooner, time which should be allocated by the requestor in order to prove the requestor’s identity as well as compile and securely send the requested information.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
We will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect changes in applicable laws and company and customer feedback. We encourage you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
We welcome your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that we have not adhered to this Statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.
Updated on: May 13th, 2020