Retirement planning and retirement income planning is our bread and butter at Clarity Capital. Investing in a manner to provide competitive yield and dividend income may increase the longevity of your retirement account principle substantially. Some people fear running out of money more than they fear death. If you are planning on retirement in the next couple of years or are already retired, come see us to put together a customized retirement income plan.
Individuals and their Estates
Several of our financial advisors have worked with other professionals such as attorneys and accountants by putting together comprehensive estate plans. We can point you to the right professional for these complicated issues. You do not want your estate to shrink due to high federal estate tax issue after your death, neither do you want to leave your heirs holding the tax bill or all of the stress of having to settle your estate without clear and precise directions. We can offer a large amount of advice, direction and experience in this area as well as the tools in which to fund certain triggering events with insurance. Please come talk to us and we can help.
The Small Businesses
We are a small business and understand the importance of proper planning as a small business for retirement as well as insurance planning. We work closely with businesses on their group retirement plans, i.e. 401K, SEP IRA’s, etc., and with business owners individually to prepare them for their exit strategies. Matt started his career working with small businesses on their succession plans, and that is still an active part of his business today.
We meet with dozens of small businesses to review their company retirement plans each year and it amazes us how underserved this part of retirement planning is and how their plans often don’t align with the company’s goals and needs. Please talk to us for a second opinion or start-up plan and information.
One thing is certain when working with a Clarity Capital Advisor, we are serious about risk. We never want a client to feel uncomfortable with the risk in their investments. We use Riskalyze to monitor risk tolerance, account risk, and portfolio risk on an ongoing basis.
Do you know your Risk Number? How much volatility are you able to tolerate?
The Future of Your Company’s Retirement Plan
As an employer, you share the responsibility for guiding your employees toward making decisions that will afford them greater financial freedom in retirement. But here’s the quandary: Just as your workers look to you for financial guidance and advice, you must seek out an expert to help you navigate plan regulation and administration.
Do the following issues look familiar to your retirement plan committee?
- New regulations that add to the complexity of administration
- Fiduciary pressures to provide prudent investment options
- Timely (and potentially complex) fee disclosures to your participants
- Outside advisors whose allegiances are split between plan providers and investment managers
- Watershed regulations that require greater transparency about disclosing relationships between plan sponsors and their advisors
- Employees who feel they cannot afford to save, but are being courted by your competitors through their benefits programs
- Concerns over your employees’ retirement readiness
Your need for competent, objective retirement plan guidance—from an advisor you can trust—has never been greater. That’s why your plan should work with an independent retirement plan representative supported by LPL Financial.
The advisor: A powerful extension of your retirement plan committee
Three key tenets for running an effective retirement plan drive the partnership between your retirement plan advisor and LPL:
- Meaningful, timely information and research: An experienced retirement plan representative can offer you deep industry insights and knowledge of the regulatory landscape that help enable you to make informed choices for your plan’s individual needs.
- Easy access to value-added investments and services: An experienced retirement plan representative can deliver proprietary research that’s designed to help you tap the world’s most talented investment management teams.
- Customized service: An experienced retirement plan representative firm is committed to providing what you and your employees deserve and expect—great financial education at enrollment and one-on-one meetings.
About LPL Financial
LPL Financial is one of the nation’s leading financial services companies and a publicly traded company under ticker symbol LPLA. The firm’s mission is rooted in the belief that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. LPL does not offer proprietary investment products or engage in investment banking activities; this means advisors affiliated with LPL are not pressured or influenced by LPL to sell its products. Thousands of financial advisors nationwide are able to rely on the firm’s tools and resources to help them provide financial guidance and recommendations to help meet their clients’ needs. For more information about LPL Financial, visit www.lpl.com.
18 Years’ Worth of Days
The average retirement lasts for 18 years, with many lasting even longer. Will you fill your post-retirement days with purpose?